Me at my graduation

Me at my graduation
mummy and daddy got me a new club for a reaward for my big efforts

Thursday 8 December 2011

day #4... me see fall

today me fall. me dont like to fall. fall= hurt. me fall when bend leg and straighten leg fast near where rock stop going across...somfing. new word=jump. jump mean bend leg and straighten leg fast. no eat fall. cant eat fall. cant catch fall to eat fall and me not going to try to catch fall. if me try to catch fall me might get hurt. me not like fall...fall really hurt. when fall me land. landing part is the hurt part. falling part just make my tummy go wooowooowooowooo, boing boing boing. falling part make my tummy feel funny, like bug crawl around inside me tummy. today i guess me forgot about talking to fire. me will do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment